Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Boyfriend wants oral sex?

My boyfriends wants me to give him oral sex but im not sure. I am willing to do it, but im kind of worried about the dangers of it. STDs, herpes, etc. He hasn't had sex with anyone else so im not too worried about the STDs and he said he doesn't have herpese but im still not sure. Any advice?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

have him wear a flavored condom, or go have him get an STD test first.

• 1 decade ago

well if he is telling the truth about not having sex then he cant have an std - but if you are worried then say you will both go out for an std check.

second make sure he washes his manhood first as that can be nasty otherwise

• 1 decade ago

Well...if he hasn't had sex with anyone, he wouldn't have any funny business going on down there and if you're willing to, then...I see no problem here haha just do it, but make sure he returns the favor :)

• 1 decade ago

Say no. The privilege of having sex is only for married couples. If you fall into it, it might break your relationship with him. If you disagree with me, well, go for it. But if something happens, he might be blaming you as the reason for the problem or even break up with you.

Source(s): Jehova's witnesses, Young People Ask Volume 1 & 2
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

If you don't want to do it, don't feel pressured. But if you believe that he doesn't have STD's and you want to do it... Then take the risk. It's up to you, but don't give in on his pressure.

• 1 decade ago

There are other girls willing to give him what he needs, so take a number and wait your turn.

• 1 decade ago

If your not sure if you want to do it or not then the best thing to do is NOT do it

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends how old u r and wear a condom i guess

• 1 decade ago

How old are you?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.