Good ideas for 13 year old birthday party?

I'm helping planning a birthday party for a 13 year old. It's not a surprise party, and it needs to be special. It can be big or small, but has to be fun. The girl's name is Haley and she just wants ideas. There can be just girls or guys and girls. Please put your ideas and say weather it's guys and girls or just girls and say weather its small or big. Please no bad comments, they are just 13!!

Favorite Answer

well on my birthday party

i said that i wanted it to be into

trend. i decided that i wanted a dj but make sure the dj comes with the lights the fog, speed flasher etc.. the whole enchilada. and don't forget

the black lights and the glow sticks

we had most of the invites wear white t-shirt

or basically anything white so they would glow.

if you have any christmas lights hang them it will make

a difference you want it to have color to Enhance the party.

as for dishwear you can go to the dollar store and get different color plates and cups. for the food teenages will go crazy for pizza

and the drinks try to make all the colors in the kool-aid

trust me, hayley will love the idea you wont spend much.

Source(s): my 13th birthday party
  • teresa

13 Year Old Birthday Party Ideas

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

I'm helping planning a birthday party for a 13 year old. It's not a surprise party, and it needs to be special. It can be big or small, but has to be fun. The girl's name is Haley and she just wants i...

Source(s): good ideas 13 year birthday party: https://knowledge.im/?s=good+ideas+13+year+birthda...

I would say a sleepover is perfect, you can take her shopping before, and let her choose food for the party, pizzas, burgers, cakes, etc...

you could have a barbeque outside if its nice and you have a big enough garden? let her choose some decorations for the house and hep put them up, buy some disposable cameras so they can all take pictures! i always find that so fun! you could make up some party bags for everyone, and it could really be both boys and girls or just girls depending on how comfortable the girls mum would be having boys sleep over. i love sleepovers even now, and if you make it exciting, not just a generic "few friends over and a movie" kinda night, i think it's a great (and cheaper!) way of having an amazing time that she can remember!!

Well you could have a guy girl party where they can bowl, swim or just whatever is cool. then just have the girls spend the night. If shes girly you can buy that green facial stuff, cucumbers and do facials and nails. Something else that is always fun is going to the mall and shopping. Have the girls coming bring their own money of course,

I am doing a murder mystery party for my 14th birthday tomorrow. You can choose a big or small mystery game, and it can be girls and boys. If there are younger kids at the party, you can choose a mystery that doesn't involve murder. I got mine from:

http://www.host-party.com/

My friend is turning 13 next month and we're having trouble figuring out something for her to do, too. Some ideas we have are:

-Renting Segways for a while, then going back to her house for a party. (Boys and Girls)

-Going out to a fun restaurant like fondue or Japanese (Boys and Girls)

-A Sleepover (Girls)

-Just hanging out at her house (Boys and Girls)

-Going out to a movie (Boys and Girls)

Have fun, whatever you do! ♥

Pool party!

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/awKob

lazertag! god i'm just such a big kid... theres also paint ballooning which looks really good fun, iceskating, going to the cinema for a hunk overload (hahaha i just said hunk for the first time in ten years).. umm thats all i have at present.

my ideas are not to get them clowns,a bounce house,or any childish theme such as hannah montana,spongebob,camp rock,tinkerbell,and high school musical. You should make a pool party.dont show any baby pictures or any embarassing pictures. dont put too many decoration. dont get happy birthday plates get colored plates (dont get pink or blue only if its her favorite color).dont force kids to cleaan up after themselves because that will embarass her.