Major League Baseball Questions?
we all know that albert pujols is going to win the mvp this year unless something crazy happens...but anyway if you could pick a co-mvp
1.who would you choose?
2.also what are your picks for each divison and wild cards in both leagues?
3.what is your predictions for the world series this season?
here are my answer...
.363 average/15 HR/51 RBI/53 Runs
2.AL East-New York Yankees[unfortunately]
AL Central-Twins Great Hitting and good pitching
AL West-Los Angeles Angels[close with texas]
AL Wildcard-Boston Red Sox
NL East-Philidalphia Phillies
NL Central-St. Louis Cardinals
NL West-Los Angeles Dodgers
NL Wild Card-New York Mets[not good right now but they are dangerous when healthy once they get their starters back they will blow people away]
Yankees vs. Cardinals
cards in 7 games with the addition of matt holilday and julio lugo i think albert gets just enough help to push the cards to a world series title
now its your turn to answer the ?'s
****just to let you know im not a cards fan so im not favoring them i am a mets fan***
- Anonymous1 decade agoFavorite Answer
New York 90- 72
Boston 88- 74
Tampa bay 80- 82
baltimore 60- 102
LA 97- 65
mets 90- 72-
St lewis 91-71
chicago 72- 90
san fransisco 81-81
San diego 70-92
LA vs texas- LA in 4
NY chicago- yankees in 3
New York VS LA New York in 4
phillies VS brewers- phillies in 4
dodgers VS cardinals dodgers in 3
phillies VS dodgers- phillies in 6
**********Yankees VS Phillies **********
game 1 Yankees 7-5
game 2 Yankees 5-4
game 3 Phillies 8-2
game 4 Phillies 3-1
game 5 Yankees 4-3
game 6 Phillies 2-1
game 7 Phillies 9-8 F/12
i want best answer tht took a lot of time
MVP raul ibanez
- Big SmokeLv 51 decade ago
1. Co-MVP in the NL: Prince Fielder (.312 BA, 24 HR, 86 RBI, 1.047 OPS)
Co-MVP in the AL: Justin Morneau (.314 BA, 24 HR, 79 RBI, .987 OPS)
2. AL East: Boston Red Sox
AL Central: Chicago White Sox
AL West: Los Angeles Angels
AL Wildcard: New York Yankees
NL East: Philadelphia Phillies
NL Central: St. Louis Cardinals
NL West: Los Angeles Dodgers
NL Wildcard: Colorado Rockies (Barely beats out the Giants)
3. World Series: Boston Red Sox vs St. Louis Cardinals
4 to 3
The Red Sox when it only because I think their pitching staff is the most solid. The addition of Holliday is huge, I just think the Red Sox offense is good enough and their pitching staff is very good.
I'm sure I will get thumbs down for saying the Red Sox. Lol
- 1 decade ago
1. I would go with A-Rod...think of how poorly the Yankees were doing earlier in the season when he was on the DL. He is the most valuable. Maybe not the best...but definitely valuable. I'm a redsox fan so yeah..im not picking favorites.
East - Redsox
West - Rangers
Central - White sox
Wild Card - Yankees
East - Phillies
West - Dodgers
Central - Cubs
Wild Card - Cardinals
I think that the Dodgers and Redsox will meet in the World Series with the Dodgers winning in 6.Source(s): Fan
- 1 decade ago
1. For the AL co-mvps i would choose hunter and morneau
2. AL East- BoSox
Al Central- I think the ChiSox are gunna win it by a close margin over detroit
AL West- Angels over Texas
Wildcard- Tampa great young player in longoria and upton. quite a speedy team
NL East the natinals (lol jk) gunna go out on a limb and say the braves
NL Central- Houston Stros. they will win the division
NL West- the dodgers.
wildcard- the rockies. cmon i never though they would be 500 or more at the all star break.
LAD vs LAA
manny vs vlad the impaler
dodgers will win in a good 7 game series with kemp as the mvp
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- 1 decade ago
Ok well each Legaue wins an MVP so Pujols and Mauer could both win it. But I don't expect Mauer to keep up the pace, it is just too hard for a catcher.
2. Division winners for AL will be Red Sox, White Sox, and Angels.
NL will be Phillies, Cardinals, and Dodgers.
AL Wild card - Yankees, NL Wild Card - Brewers
3. Red Sox and Dodgers World Series, and the Red Sox will win in 6.
- Anonymous1 decade ago
1) (BTW Mauer and Pujols aren't in the same league so they can't be both competing for the NL MVP). As far as who I'd pick, Pujols is so far ahead of the rest of everyone I can't even pick a "co-MVP"...
2) AL: Detroit, NYY, Angels. WC Boston. NL: Phillies, Cards, Dodgers. WC Giants
3) Yankees vs. Dodgers, Yankees in 7. *crosses fingers*
- 1 decade ago
yes i agree with you and for does people who say cards wont make it threw 4 games just laugh to make yourself feel better i remind you once u in the playoff anything could happen and is anyones game record is erase adding holliday was the best thing cards did now they have a really big chance to win it all.
- an swersLv 41 decade ago
dude i like your style!
I think the wild card comes from the NL West though.. Giants probably, their pitching is just too good.
Cards in 4 please, I don't think I could make it through 7 games.