Should I get a key or a combination style kensington lock for my laptop?

I am going to college soon and have bought a laptop and now I need to get a kensington lock to keep my laptop safe. Kensington locks usually come in two different styles: a lock with a key, and a lock with a combination. I was unsure of which one to get. I found a really secure Key lock but I am afraid if I lose... show more I am going to college soon and have bought a laptop and now I need to get a kensington lock to keep my laptop safe. Kensington locks usually come in two different styles: a lock with a key, and a lock with a combination. I was unsure of which one to get. I found a really secure Key lock but I am afraid if I lose both of the keys I am screwed. Also with that I would prob keep the key for the key lock on my lanyard with the rest of my keys and someone could easily take that. I don't know about the combination cause I could forget the combination or someone could be behind me looking at the combination and snag it later. If anyone has any input it would be much appreciated.