Which channel is going downhill the most? Nickelodeon, Disney Channel or Cartoon Network?

I think that 3 of these shows went downhill severly. Nickelodeon Nickelodeon used to the best in 90's through the early 00's. I remember good quality shows like Angry Beaver, the Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold As Told By Ginger, Ren & Stimpy, Aww Real Monster, the old Spongebob, and they are also good live... show more I think that 3 of these shows went downhill severly.

Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon used to the best in 90's through the early 00's. I remember good quality shows like Angry Beaver, the Rugrats, Doug, Hey Arnold As Told By Ginger, Ren & Stimpy, Aww Real Monster, the old Spongebob, and they are also good live action like the Amanda Show, Drake & Josh, Kenan & Kel, Clarissa Explains it all, Pete & Pete, Are You Afraid of the Dark, the First half of All That, Brothers Garcia, Taina, and Cousin Skeeter.

Now Nickelodeon is spiraling downhill, the only thing that is decent is Spongebob, the Avatar, the Fairly odd parents and Nick at Night. The new Nickelodeon has no originality, all these shows like Unfabulous and Zoey 101 are stupid, I mean it's so extra glamourized, all these girls wear loads of makeup, date, make out, they're not really being kids. All those new cartoon on Nick is retarded like Madagascar and Mighty Bee, don't get me started on Icarly, and that new show called Tru Jackson VP. It's sad to see Nickelodeon declining real badly.

Disney Channel
Disney suffers the same fate as Nickelodeon but worse.

I remember Disney at it's best, I remember good quality shows like So Weird, Famous Jett Jackson, the Proud Family, Kim Possible, Lizzie Mcguire, Even Steven, That's So Raven, Phil of the Future and Suit Life of Zack & Cody.

I used to like the first season of Hannah Montana then the later show got annoying and repetitive. Overall Hannah Montana is a stupid show, the Suite life on Deck is annoying too, so is Cory in the House, That wizard show, and even the Jonas Brothers have their own show, they suck at singing. it's funny how every disney stars "sings" but they can't, Disney is like a warm up for the people to become famous in their adult life. Their cartoon sucks too. Disney have to stoop so low, I feel bad that they ruined Walt Disney's dream, and his image so there greedy corporation can make a quick buck.

The only show that I can tolerate right now is Phineas and Ferb.

Cartoon
Cartoon Network is in decline to. I remember good quality show that is worth watching like Johnny Bravo, The Powerpuff girl, Dexter's Laboratory, Edd, Ed, & Eddy, Foster's Home for imaginary Friend, Grim Adventure of Billy & Mandy, Teen Titans, Ton & Jerry and Loony Tunes.

Now Cartoon Network stoop so low too, those bad shows like 6 Teen, Total Drama Island, Chowder, My Gym Partner is monkey, George of the Jungle, Camp Lazlo, Flap Jack, don't get me started on that show, Flapjack and Chowder got to be the most retarded show ever, there shows are for 5 years old, people would loss an I.Q or two on watching that show. They even have reality shows on Cartoon Newtork, REALITY SHOWS ON CARTOON NETWORK, it's like putting Family Guy on Nick Jr.

Overall these channels are in really big trouble. I would rather watch Dora the Explorer then these shows that I just mentioned. Alteast is not retarded and actually have a plot.

Don't get me started on MTV, BET and VH1.
MTV used to show music video 24/7, now it's just reality show junk, like the real world, parental guidance, super sweet 16, is she really going out with him and stupid teen rich preppy shows like Laguna Beach and The Hills.

BET used to be good, now it's just ghetto trash.

VH1 used to be good, now they are obsessed with reality show fights, and stupid trashy shows like Daisy of Love, and Charm School.

Seriously, these channels should be out of business, or they need to improve on their shows before it's too late.