Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 decade ago

why won't my question about 宆ìƒìçìål spé®m post?

i just wanna know, how many of us think it'll be the downfall of the world?

: )

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

It won't happen. It can't happen and it shouldn't happen.

• 1 decade ago

So does that mean we guys then won't have to pay alimony or extra taxes to cover breeding random one parent kids?...... and we can:

* Go play golf or football anytime our hearts desire.

* Order a new Lamborghini instead of servicing the old one.

* Captain bigger faster boats.

* Travel o/seas twice a year.

* Hit the pub anytime we want.

* Wash ourselves with our favourite soap in the shower as fast as we want while dreaming of our next big marlin catch.

* Fart in bed and not sustain instant collateral damage.

* Date weirdo women who still want genuine male reproductive lotion, marry and get to delete all of the above.

Hmmmm....your idea doesn't sound too bad now.

• 1 decade ago

This question is a great sociology experiment. The women that think it's the greatest idea ever are the same ones saying things like "feminists aren't anti-male" and "not all feminists are like that."

But... as soon as they get into an anti-male question, they celebrate like they just won the lottery.

• Lastie
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

how about asexual reproduction. we wouldn't even have to

socialize.why does anyone wont to reproduce anyway.don't we have enough people on earth already.over population or a better word human population is the downfall of this world.oh does it come in colors

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Oh dear the number of stupid women in here boggles my mind.

This is proof women need a man to help raise a child if women can't be mature enough to treat this invention as help for infertile men to have bio children with their wife/gf then you should never ever have children yourselves because the kid will only have your idiocies in their genes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Do scientist ever think "if it ain't broke don't fix it," or if the can do something are they driven to do it just for the sake of a new discovery?

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Not me .. The world is doing a great job of destroying itself without any help from artificial sperm ...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

You better hope that gets developed before 'artificial' eggs cause we have a lot more guns than you ladies do.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

When you see the sort of diseases and problems the cloned animals have, I think using artificial sperm could cause all sorts of problems for the person it creates.

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes, it doesn't. You wait for sometime, and post again.

Nice work with dingbats there! Particularly with your choice of unicode for the alphabet 't'!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

As if the world were standing strong right now...

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.