Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Is it true Salafi/Sunni scholars can speak to animals? Can you also speak to animals?

Ibn Imad al-Hanbali in his book ‘Shadraat al-Dhahab fi Akhbaar min Dhahab’ on page 178, it is written about Ibrahim Al-Desuqi Al-Hashmei Al-Shafiyye Al-Qurashi that:

وكان يتكلم بجميع اللغات من عجمي وسرياني وغيرهما وذكر عنه أنه كان يعرف لغات الوحش والطير وأنه صام في المهد وأنه رأى في اللوح المحفوظ وهو ابن سبع سنين

“He used to talk in all languages, foreigner, Syriac and other. It is said about him that he knew language of the animals and birds, he used to fast when he was infant and he saw what was written in Loh al-Mehfooz when he was seven”

The book ‘Shadraat al-Dhahab fi Akhbaar min Dhahab’ by Allamah Al-Hai bin Ahmed al-Akri al-Damashqi can also be downloaded from the following favourite website of Salafies, and mine.

http://www.almeshkat.net/books/open.php?cat=13&boo...

Can you also talk to animals? Do all birds speak the same language? Do you speak to donkeys to? Wow you are so lucky, i wish i was able to have such super powers as the Salafi/sunni.

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

salafis/wahhabis/sunnis have the power to do all sorts of crap, they just dont have any brain power to realise that most of the things they believe goes against the quran and the teachings of the prophet (saw).

i wonder if they talk to pigs as well...oh wait, muawiya and yazeed (laeen) are dead already, so thats over with now.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311:

'A'isha (Allah be pleased with her) reported that Allah's Apostle (may peace be upon him) married her when she was seven years old, and he was taken to his house as a bride when she was nine, and her DOLLS were with her; (something to play with when the "prophet" was not having se.x with her).

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lol are u sure u wanna talk about animals??

everytime a shiaa talk about animals, he/she remind me of khomeini and his hobbies to sleep with animals LOOOOOOOOOL

nways lets bring something special from khomeini shyty books:

ثم ينقل عن أحد أئمته أنه قال : لنا مع الله حالات هو هو ونحن نحن ، وهو نحن ، ونحن هو ) . مصباح الهداية ص 114 .)

He narrates on behave of one of Imams that he said: We have state with Allah, He He and we we, and He is us and we are He.

Misbah Al-Hidayah.

what kind of fools is he? LMAOFF ....thanks for the laugh FOFO=homo

to be honest with u, im not insulting u, i am just telling u what does ur name means in lebanon.

LOL =)

• 1 decade ago

Hey, everyone can speak to animals. When animals answer then you are in trouble.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

What kind of smart man trick you?

It seems you are too smart!

• 1 decade ago

read the quran and stop reading sh*t from others.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

salafi love fairy tales !!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.