Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureHolidaysRamadan · 1 decade ago

Can any Salafi/Sunni do this, or only your scholars? Do you need super powers?

Allamah Al-Hai bin Ahmed al-Akri al-Damashqi (1032 to 1089) popularly known as Ibn Imad al-Hanbali in his book ‘Shadraat al-Dhahab fi Akhbaar min Dhahab’ writes about Mohiuddin ibn Mustafa Hanafi (d. 950 A.H) that he used to say:

وكان يقول إذا شككت في آية من القرآن أتوجه إلى الله تعالى فيتسع صدري حتى يصير قدر الدنيا ويطلع فيه قمران لا أدري هما أي شيء ثم يظهر نور فيكون دليلا إلى اللوح المحفوظ فاستخرج منه معنى الآية

"Whenever I have doubts regarding any verse of the Holy Quran, I divert my attention towards Allah, then my chest widens equivalent to the whole world and two moons appear in it but I do not know what they are, then a light (Nur) come out from them and leads me to Loh-al-Mehfooz and I take out the meaning of the verse from there."

Shadraat al-Dhahab fi Akhbaar min Dhahab, Volume 8, page 286

What is Loh-e-Mahfooz (Preserved Scripturum)? Do salafi/Sunni have a copy of it? Can i have one?

lol funny i thought it was the things of the unseen. Do all Salafi/Sunni able to see the unseen or just this scholar, or all your scholars?

"He used to be friends with those people only whom he would find written so in Loh al-Mehfooz."

Meerat al Jinan, Volume 4 page 25 under the topic ‘Year 612’

The reference can also be read from the online Miraat al Jinan available at the following Salafi link

http://www.al-eman.com/Islamlib/viewchp.asp?BID=22...

Ibn Tamiyah also had access to Loh al-Mehfooz. One of the adored scholars of Salafies Ibn Al-Qaym Al-Jawziah records the words of their master Ibn Tamiyah who predicted the battle between the Muslims and Tatars in this manner:

“Allah wrote in Loh al-mehfooz that they will lose in this battle and the victory will be for Muslim’s army”

http://arabic.islamicweb.com/Books/taimiya.asp?boo...

(Online) Medarej Al-Salekin by Ibn Al-Qaym Al-Jawziah, Volume 2 page 489

Best Answer

and the truth of salafiyah is to let a woman suckle and adult man !

completely disragrding disbelieving Glorious Quran,and becoming a mushrik, Glorious Quran perishes falsehood which salfiyah consider truth !

the truth is the word explicitly used is Gayb, ( Bosoms ) in 24:31

and not head Raas and Haor Shaar, this was baffling me why Allah particularly used Gayb ( Bosoms), it is because falsehood i;e hadith of bukhary and co have permitted suckling the same which Allah Rahman ordered to cover !!

Our Salafi Scholar, Al-'Allaamah Sh. Ubayd al-Jaabiree has mentioned, from among the principles of Salafiyyah;

The Second Principle: Men are known by the truth and the truth is not known by men

The meaning of this principle (i.e. men are known by the truth) is: A person is characterized by his strong adherence (to the Book and the Sunnah), by being from Ahlus Sunnah, and by being upon the truth that is not associated to the doubts of innovation and folklore if he is upon the truth. The indicating sign of this is that he tends and points toward the truth in his statements and actions. This is the first condition.

The truth is not known by men: This means that the conduct of a person by way of a statement or action, in and of itself, is not a proof that he is correct. Rather as I have already presented to you, the verdict of statements and actions with the Salafiyyoon, Ahlus Sunnah wal Jamaa’ah, at-Taa’ifatul Mansoorah (the Victorious Group), Ahlul Hadeeth (the People of Hadeeth), and al-Firqatun Naajiyah (the Saved Sect) are only two scales: The text and the ijmaa’ (total consensus of the scholars).

I don't know who this person is or why you claim he is Salafi, but we have no problem criticizing an Imam that claims the sunnah when he falls into error, unlike you that have your religion dictated to you by your Imam's and never question when they call you to worship graves, mutilate yourselves, or commit zeenaa with an animal!

I just viewed the link, there are some Salafi scholars on this website, but the site is not Salafi, since the site also has the names of people that are majrooh (criticized) by the scholars of Ahl As-Sunnah!!!

excellent question.

But, do you think this is enough to spread hate against Ahlus Sunnah?

The book you have mentioned is one of the hundreds of books. And we do not accept anything without authentic chain. We do not derive our deen from personal experience of some people in history. However, your most authentic book clearly spread shirk. Khumein in his book "Hukoomatul Islamiyyah" teaches shirk, why don't you people express your baraa from Khumeini?

• puga

Sahih Muslim, Book 008, Number 3311: 'A'isha (Allah be cheerful along with her) said that Allah's Apostle (would possibly peace be upon him) married her while she was once seven years ancient, and he was once taken to his condominium as a bride while she was once 9, and her DOLLS have been along with her; (whatever to play with while the "prophet" was once now not having se.x along with her).

“The Imams have knowledge of whatever occurred in the past and whatever will happen in the future, and nothing is concealed from them.” (Al-Kulaini, Al-Kaafi)

“The Imams have knowledge of all the revealed books, regardless of the languages in which they were revealed” (Ibid)

“The Imams know when they will die, and they do not die except by their own choice” (Ibid)

“All of the earth belongs to the Imams.” (Ibid)

Source(s): LOL @ UR BOOKS :P
  • You are hatred spreader and fuel-er.

I am done with you.

BLOCKED!

Source(s): Muslim.