Can you give opinions on these boy names?

Jacoby Arthur

Emmett Jeremy

Wilson Geoffrey "Will"

Shane Gregory

Craig Maxwell

Scott Harrison

Bennett Charles

I'm not pregnant but would love to know what you think.

TY

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You come up with good names!

Jacoby Arthur - It sounds like you're describing somebody. "He's so Jacoby!" I like Jacob better. Sounds less like an adjective. I like Arthur because I don't see it too often.

Emmett Jeremy - Twilight. First thing I think of when I see Emmett.

Wilson Geoffrey - I'd like William Geoffrey better. Wilson sounds too much like a last name to me.

Shane Gregory - Hah I know it's really not so similar but the first name that came to mind when I saw this was Sean Connery :p But I do think that Shane Gregory goes good together.

Craig Maxwell - This one is my favorite on the list. There's nothing I don't like about it.

Scott Harrison - Harrison also sounds more like a last name. Mostly because I've known three people with that last name but still, just doesn't sound right to me.

Bennett Charles - I like Benjamin Charles more. Bennett Charles does flow good though.

I didn't like all of these names but there wasn't one that didn't sound good. Best list I've seen in a while :]

(Shane Gregory is my runner-up for favorite.)

• Login to reply the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Sorry, but Jacoby Arthur is kinda old school (like, fifteenth century old school...) How about Jacob Aaron? Jacob Aidan? Jake Adam?

I like Emmett Jeremy, Scott Harrison, and Shane Gregory, but I think all the other names are still a bit old school for my taste.

• 1 decade ago

I'm not too keen on Bennett Charles. Maybe Charles Bennett.

• 1 decade ago

I like like the names Scott ,Harrison, Jeremy, Arthur, Charles, and Maxwell

but I don't think the combinations you've made flow very well

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I really like the name "Guy" for a boy, like Guy Anderson. So cute!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.