Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsBaseball · 1 decade ago

Do you think Happ or Piniero will win tonight?

Favorite Answer

Could go either way. Piniero sometimes throws a 9 or 8 inning shutout when his sinker is working, and sometimes he gets shut down by the 6th. The Phillies lineup is loaded with power, and i think if Piniero can keep the ball down consistently he will keep them at bay. Happ has been pretty good, but while the Cardinals offense is sometimes easy to beat, its very difficult to shut them out completely. I think the Cards will take this game 3-1

With the way the Phillies have been scoring runs I will take Happ.

St louis never plays the phillies well. Go Happ

Happ because the Phillies offense is crazy hot right now. And he hasn't lost yet and Piniero doesn't have great stuff in my opinion.

Happ because of the match-up.

piniero pujols and derosa are going to dominate him i think piniero is better mi know happ is 7 and 0 but piniero has more experience and thats why hes gonna win

• Well, I was stupid and accidentally started them both in Fantasy Baseball so my only hope is that one wins and the other gets a ND. Lol.