Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

I just read Emma Watson died in a car accident ... is it true??

I am freaking out here!!!! Is she okay?!?!?!

Best Answer

Dylan (above) completely made up that quote...the LA Times writers name is MARK Anton, not Nick.

Rest easy, it is a lie, dear....made up by bored individuals who even spread the false info on wikipedia. (Right, Dylan?)

No legitimate news source is spreading this...

It is already debunked on snopes as well.

• Alice

No, it is just a sick rumor!!!!!

HOLLYWOOD, Calif. — Emma Watson is the latest celebrity to become the subject of death rumors on the Web.

On Friday, rumors began circulating that Watson had died overnight in an auto accident.

However, the 19-year-old "Harry Potter" star is more than alive and well. In fact, Watson revealed earlier this week that she will be attending Brown University in the fall. The actress visited the prestigious Ivy League school last fall. She was also said to be considering Yale and Columbia.

"I've got a place there to read literature," Watson told Paste Magazine of her decision to attend Brown.

While Watson plans to bury herself in her studies, she does plan to continue working whenever she is out on break. Of course, she also realizes that studying means she'll always be reminded of her Hermione Granger character in the hit "Potter" series.

"It sounds so geeky, but I really do like studying and reading, and if I'm not working on 'Harry Potter,' then my greatest relaxation is to sit with a book," she says. "That's how I escape stress—in literature. I always have several books on the go at any one moment, so it's no good you asking 'What’s on the bedside table at the moment, Emma?' because often I can't even see the table! I think that all that reading is just about the only similarity I have with Hermione, if you ask me."

"Teen starlet of the Harry Potter movies, Emma Watson, tragically died in a drunk driving accident late Thursday night. A pickup truck hit Watson's vehicle nearly head-on, at a high rate of speed. Two allegedly intoxicated young men were detained by police. Emma reportedly died on the scene, before ambulances arrived."

Source(s): -emma watson fanboards

Los Angeles, CA- Millions are in shock after Emma Watson died overnight in a car crash. The 19 year-old actress, most famous for her roles in the Harry Potter films, was killed while being driven back to hotel after a screening of her latest movie, Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, when a car collided with her vehicle. Watson is reported to have died at the scene. Her relatives have so far refused to comment, only quoting that they are 'too distraught' to speak with the media.

Police are questioning witnesses about two men who reportedly fled the scene following the crash. The two men are said to be in their early twenties, one caucasian and the other hispanic. Anyone with information is urged to contact the authorities immediately.

-Nick Anton, LA Times

• skate

I don't think it is likely. I have just checked a couple of the more reliable internet news sites and there is no mention of any accident involving Emma Watson.

Can't say it's definately not true but I think it would be more widespread if it was.

Sadly, this is true. From what I heard she was hit by a drunk driver, another angel taken away. Hopefully justice will be served to the irresponsible people that have caused this tragedy. Rest in peace Emma, you will be greatly missed.

• . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .``~.,

. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,

. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,

. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,

. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}

. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}

. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./

. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./

. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./

. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/

. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}

. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../

. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../

. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”

. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\

. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./.....\,__

,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,

. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>--==``

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . _\. . . . . ._,-%. . . ..`\

So many questions about this!

Do you know how many times I've face palmed today?

No, she's alive and healthy laughing at the idiot who came up with this.

• Laredo

As far as we know Emma Watson is alive and well, and this is just some kind of sick hoax.

All these people saying it's a lie are sick.

She was too young to pass away.

May she rest in peace and be looked after in heaven.

~xX RIP Xx~

As much as i hate to believe it, it's true.

Such a loss. RIP Emma. xxx