A bit too early to test perhaps?

I've been pregnant once but it was 10 years ago so I don't remember everything and I know each pregnancy is different. I'm a bit back and forth here and need some help figuring this out. I know, I know. These questions get old and annoying but I want others advice/opinions on this. I have all the... show more I've been pregnant once but it was 10 years ago so I don't remember everything and I know each pregnancy is different.

I'm a bit back and forth here and need some help figuring this out. I know, I know. These questions get old and annoying but I want others advice/opinions on this.

I have all the symptoms of being pregnant: Nausea, fatigue, irritability, tender/swollen breasts, frequent hunger, lower backache, etc. Smells are starting to bother me (I put garlic powder on my potatoes this morning and got sick to my stomach and that never happens) as well and often with things that generally never bother me. Nausea has calmed down a bit but it's still pretty prevalent in the morning hours and cools down by afternoon.

I am approximately 10 dpo and took an HPT today with a BFN. Period isn't due until next Wednesday. All signs are pointing to positive but still unsure. I do get similar symptoms with PMS but they are not this long or obvious.

I will be testing again next weekend but as I said, I'm wondering what the rest of you ladies have to say. For those who have been pregnant more than once your advice is truly helpful because I know things can be significantly different from your first pregnancy to the second, third, fourth, and so on.

Thanks for your help.

Oh, and my bf and I are hoping for a positive, just for the record.