we had sex but he thinks were still a virgin?

we had sex but he wore a condom but he i say were not virgins but he say we r???

38 Answers

Relevance
  • N
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

What??

• 1 decade ago

i think everyone's answers have made it pretty clear that y'all are no longer virgins but id like to offer up a more interesting speculation-his motives behind saying that. its sex... guys constantly joke and talk about it so i dont believe a guy would be stupid enough to legitimately think that having protected sex also protects one's virginity. so depending on what kind of guy he is, he either is feebly trying to get you to do it without a condom or he is a bit freaked out by losing his virginity and is scrambling for ways to undo what he cant undo. i think the latter is more likely.

• 1 decade ago

If he is so immature to think that just by using a condom means you are still virgins, he shouldn't be having sex. Heaven forbid he ever procreates. The boy needs some serious sex education.

• 1 decade ago

Definition of virgin: somebody who has never had sex: somebody who has never had sexual intercourse

You're not a virgin anymore. Neither is he. Condoms have nothing to do with it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Even with a condom or not (protected or unprotected) ! If you two had sex,you aren't virgins any more !

• vdubz
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Even with a condom, if a penis went into a vagina, sex took place and virginity is no more.

• 1 decade ago

Ok well if his penis goes in to your vagina that makes you not a virgin anymore. Ask him what he's thinking about because you're not a virgin hun.

Source(s): Personal Experience
  • 1 decade ago

penetration = virginity lost.

Sounds like a bad ploy to try and have sex with you without a condom.

• 1 decade ago

ok. even if you wore a condom, its still sex. i dont know why he says you are still virgins...

• 1 decade ago

You aren't virgins anymore, don't let him convince you the only way you can not be virgins is by doing it without a condom.

lol hope that helps ha

• 1 decade ago

Maybe he just wants good sex to make him not a virgin.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.