why do people think that pads are for babies?

maxi pads, why do people assume that using tampons instead of pads makes you more mature? "Woo! I just put a piece of cloth up my *********, I feel so grown up!"

Favorite Answer

That's so lame. Wearing tampons doesn't make you more mature. Women have their preferences; some women just feel more comfortable wearing pads. Others just don't like to stick their fingers in their private areas. Just try each out to see what works best for you. :D

I guess I am a baby because I use pads. I am 43 yo.

There are times I have to use both, but tampons are very uncomfortable for me. Dr says I am not abnormal, many of his patients feel discomfort using tampons. I also feel it is much healthier to let all that out of the body, not stop it up inside for hours at a time. That is just my personal belief, others may disagree.

Do what feels right for you, you are the one that has to live with it.

thats not true many more people can get bacterial infections from tampons becuase the tampon is in to long they may say this because pads are the same things as diapers it uses the same things the best pads are always infinity but its not made of the same thing as diapers and other pads

Who said that using a tampon makes you more mature? I've never heard anyone say that. It's all preference and what the person is comfortable with using. It doesn't matter.

I just feel uncomfortable sitting in my blood. Grody. I don't think I'm more mature though, some people feel more comfortable with pads.. I only think its weird when people think your not a virgin because you use tampons,that ticks me off.

I don't really know but I do know that

the first time I ever wore a tampon i felt

soooo good about myself, but i do prefer pads.

• Lol

Most women use a combination of both. Your period is your business, do whats right for you. It also depends on your flow. As women get older, their flow usually gets heavier. On the first two days of mine, I have to use both at the same time.

I'm 35

i prefer pads over tampons because tampons tend to hurt for me. Sometimes they come out dry. And it hurts going in and out. People just say that because they are visualizing a thingy up their vag-ay-jay.. (sound it out)

wearing a pad makes it feel like your wearing a diaper, you can feel the blood drip and drop and for some it is very uncomfortable. but when you wear a tampon you can not feel it.

well people are just immature that think tampons are so much better it is your choice i myself use both depends on what i am doing or what type of period i am having ... so use what you want not what every body else thinks you should use .... people are just fools