What would you do if you were me?

Okay,what would you do if you had a dream about your ex,and you still like him,and you know he likes you but you cant go out cause your mom thinks your to young??and you want to tell her but afraid you might get in troble?? but you really,really like him..

--Thanx So Much!!=]

Favorite Answer

Your ex? Did you break up because of the issue with your mother?

I think maybe you should sit down with her and talk to her about it. Tell her that you like him and he likes you back, and that even though she thinks you are too young, you feel you are ready for a relationship with him. She may not care at first, but let her know you'll still spend time with family and keep up with your homework and make good decisions, depending on her reasons for thinking you are too young to date. If you're 12 or under, I think I could understand what she is saying, but if you're older than 12 then I think it's okay to start dating, but that's just my opinion lol.

Good luck!!!! :)

You just don't tell her LOL...