pregnancy first bump question?

so im going into my second trimester... and i just had a question for pregnant woman.... OK... so my bump started to show... i didnt think it did... but then these woman at work were like OMG ur pregnant! and i was like "you can tell" and they were like yah totally... u have a bump that doesnt go away.... but to me it looks like im fat.. and im always trying to suck in but now i CANT suck in... but to me i feel so ashamed because it looks like im fat... has anyone had this.... cuz i was wondering if its just me.... and to other people it looks like a baby bump.. has this ever happened to anyone...

• Hannah
    Favorite Answer

We've all been there. It's completely normal, because your body is adapting to fit another human being inside of you. Be proud of your baby bump, and when you start to feel your baby kick I think all of that will melt away. Because this is only temporary. There's some mothers who find it harder to lose weight after having children, but as long as you put in the effort to get rid of the baby weight [after taking time to heal, mind you!] you should be perfectly fine. And most of it will go away on it's own naturally.

Belated congratulations by the way! :)

Yea it happened to me when I first got my bump. I felt like I looked fat and bloated, even though people who never even knew I was pregnant would say something about it. Now Im 7 months and its definantly not bloated anymore haha just dont worry, itll pass and get more round into a bump in time and youll def. be able to see the bump, not the bloat

Sucking ur belly in is BAD! and other people can tell when pregnant and or fat so they could tell ur having a baby. So when I first had my 1st baby I knew I was pregnant and my belly started to show I loved it! I was having a baby growing in me. Well congrats on ur BABY!

Source(s): Going on my 4th baby!

I was a little pudgy before I got pregnant. I am twenty weeks and five days I started to show about week sixteen and I didn't go outside unless I HAD to because I thought I was fat. I got over it. You are totally fine and normal. (: Love your baby belly.

• reus

that is going to save changing and better than possibly will look like a around bump, in view which you look like a smaller woman first of all. I didnt income any wieght till i became 6 a million/2 months pregnant, or maybe once I did income weight it appeared like i became getting chunkier, like it became a lager abdomen, not a toddler bump. I carry my weight nicely although. Ive consistently been on the chubbier factor yet never look like what I weigh in any respect in view that each and all of the burden is in my boobies. haha. once I have been given 9mths although my abdomen dropped even decrease(i became wearing low first of all) after which it appeared extra like a pregnant abdomen.

It was the same for me. I looked fat, but i got over it. Part of pregnancy is getting 'fat'. Once you look 'more' pregnant, that fat feeling goes away....Especially when you can start to feel baby kick...then you KNOW your not fat!!

Hang in there and good luck!!

Be proud of your bump! I am a larger girl and am due just after you (by two weeks) and I am goin to have to wait moths before I even look pregnant!

It is normally to feel "fat" i say be proud of your belly once you get a bigger belly the feeling goes away

You are pregnant, you should expect things like this to happen to your body. This is just the begining!

yeap, & i still feel that way 21 weeks into it. plus it doesnt help that theres a girl who works with me who has this perfect little round belly & im huge all over. & im secretly jealous.