why do i have nausea after eating?

for the past week or so i've been feeling kinda nauseous while i'm eating sometimes. It happens at night most of the time but today i was just eating some crackers and i started feeling nauseous. I went through about 6 months of chronic nausea last year and had a million tests done but nothing was found...i don't really wanna tell my mom cause she just thinks it's stress caused by my guitar lessons and she writes it off as nothing. I don't know what to do, does anyone have any ideas?

Favorite Answer

I deal with that as well and the doctors have never been able to tell me what it was. You are not alone. The only thing i can suggest is getting some peppermint it calms the stomach down other than that though grin and bare it. It sucks believe me.

• ?

Many of these weird kinds of symptoms can happen for environmental reasons. I don't know where you spend most of your time but you might check to make sure the carbon monoxide detector in your home works and make sure there are no toxins in the air such as can be caused by cigarettes and even different foods. You'll want to start to track your diet and determine what triggers the nausea. Then, cut those things out of your diet. Some people do well with cutting out dairy and red meats and replacing them with soy, nuts and legumes. The other thing is that sleep deprivation over time can cause a myriad of odd and mysterious issues. So if you're not getting 8 hrs of sleep per day it's time to start a plan to make sure that you go to bed at the same time every night and get up at the same time every morning. Don't eat anything after 6pm and always drink your fluids 30 min before a meal. The other thing that makes a huge difference is regular exercise where you increase your heart rate for at least 20 mins 3 times per week. Double your fluid intake and try ginger and chamomile tea. Stress does alot of weird things too - but for the most part - most people would be improving their health by cutting down on the stress level. Those are some ideas to get you started. I hope you feel better soon.