How long does the average online teenage relationship last?

We met in a chat room where both of us dated others online from the same chat room. He is 16 and I am 15. I live in the US and him in the UK. We have been going out for like 2 weeks now and have these amazing conversations....he has some problems yes but we love each other already. But how long do you think we can last? We have such a connection so it must be love right? Thanks

He always says the nicest sweetest things to me and is very sensitive too.

• Favorite Answer

the connection you two have is called the internet. two weeks is hardly the right time to say you love someone, especially someone whom you don't really know. just cause he's saying sweet nothings to you does not mean he isn't saying them to someone else

edit: get to know him better first, then see how long it would last and/or if it's real

I had an online relationship too...at the time, I thought it was great but now that I look back at it, I was...foolish. You cannot love someone you never met in person..you canbe friends, but don't get too into something that most likely won't go anywhere!

It'll last for about another week.

itll last until he rapes you...