Are there hot girls at University of Nevada- Reno?

Favorite Answer

Did you get that janitor position there? Good for you!

My experience: there's hot girls at all colleges. Just depends on how many we're talking about. If that's what you're really interested in, look up the school's average ACT. From visting colleges, the less prestigious colleges (say average ACT below 23 or so) are somewhat lacking, as are the really smart ones (like 29/30ish and up average). The middle is where it's at. Again, if you're really picking based off that (which I am not recommending, but I'm answering this question for some reason) look up the girl to guy ratio. Sites like princeton review have this crap on pretty much every school in the nation. Heck, they even rank schools on lists on everything from happiest students (me at Clemson baby) to biggest party schools. Good luck!

Peace out,

Nick P.

Hot Girls In Reno

weird that you say that becuase i happen to live in reno. and might be going to unr. if your going there just for the girls.. then your in luck. reno has some beautiful people :)