What should I wear when I go back to school?

I can't decide really. I was thinking of wearing my favorite blue mini dress with zebra print tips and a diamond collar.

But when my cousin got me this cute plaid shorts and a white tank with a pink border that shows a chocolate package.

Which one? ^^

Favorite Answer

Definatly the first Zebra Print is a Loud Print that almost anyone can pull off, and with the right attitude can be a very demanding attire. the second outfit sounds really cute but a lot less flattering because very few people can pull off plaid. hope i could be of some use. :D

The 2nd outfit for sure!

Plaid is very "in" this season but don't wear the shorts if they're short-shorts. Short-shorts + a tank will look a little TOO reveiling for school.

Zebra printed stuff and diamond collar seems hard to pull off and a little tOO flashy for the first day of school anyways.

~ Just my opinion though! Wear whatever you're comfortable in! (:

i like them both but i wood do the dress the first day and the shorts on day 2

you should wear some skinny jeans with some coach shoes and a cute aeropostal shirt a black vest and a coach purse

the one your cousin got you sounds cuter!!

Second. :)

Answer mine, please & thank you?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200907...