Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Should I stay with the girl of my dreams?

The girl I love I am dating for a 3rd time. The first time we broke up, I broke up with her because she kissed another guy during Truth or Dare. And she dared HIM to kiss HER. The second time we broke up, she made out with this guy with their shirts off. She called me crying and I broke up with her, with a broken heart.

She says she wouldnt ever do it again, but isnt it "once a cheater always a cheater"? I know she is really trying to be faithful, but trying and doing are two different things. I love her to death but idk if i can trust her. We are dating again, and should I stay with her and risk being hurt again, or move on?

Just wanted to add, its been 6 months since the last time we dated, and she has been trying to get me back. I told her I couldnt trust her. I dated other girls. But i still love HER

• Amber

you'll like other girls. move on!! she will ALWAYS cheat. im sorry, but shes not going to change. all shes gunna do is make it a secret.

even if she didnt cheat again, she obviously doesnt love you much. if she did, she'd stay faithful..if you meant that much to her, she would never cheat on you. thats how i feel about who i like..

theres going to be another girl you love the same, maybe even more. this girl doesnt deserve you, you deserve better. and youll never know unless you dont move on, you wont know what you're missing out on. the REAL girl of your dreams could be right there in front of you and you wont notice unless you break up with this girl whos cheating on you. she thinks youll always forgive her and that she can get away with it.

Source(s): im a girl :P

I'm so sorry that happened. Don't stay with her! I know it's hard, but you deserve someone better. She's done this MORE THAN ONCE! That should be a big hint to you that she is not worth any more pain. Just tell her "I'm glad you're trying to be more faithful, but I honestly can't go on knowing that you did this to me again."

I wish you the best of luck, and I'm so sorry. You'll find another girl, one that doesn't cheat, I promise. :)

Trust is a big part of a relationship

so its going to be a problem if you don't trust her.

But it's up too you.

Love will always hurt

because everything living must die.

But she already did it twice so it's kinda hard too say.

first of all, she isn't the girl of your dreams unless thats just the thing you like, get rid of her and move on, you will find someone better who will treat you the way you want to be treated.

You have given her a second chance; she blew it. Time to move on.

No, she is playing you! She knows she can get you back if she cheats! She is using your emotions against you!

move on she sounds like bad news

you cant trust her...shes prolly cheating on you right now...if she cheated on you shes not the girl of your dreams get over it

how old are u?

and move on my bf cheated on me twice and i was dumb enough to stay with him and i just got hurt .. its not worth it !!!!!!!!!!!

I'd say move on.