Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Games & RecreationHobbies & Crafts · 1 decade ago

Random question(for fun)?

do u believe in Santa

Favorite Answer

HELL YEA EVERY YEAR I WAIT FOR HIM IN TOP OF MY HOUSE =)

xD :) =D

lol of course not

When I was 7 I had a more than realistic dream that I was on santa's sled. When I woke up I was shivering cold, making me deeply believe in santa, but when I was ate I made some milk and cookies, and my mom is terrible at hiding things so when I was looking for some glue to make a card for santa I found the empty cup and the left behind edible sticker ( my mom hates em' ) and I knew santa was fake, making me burst in tears.

I believe in the spirit of Santa, which is giving to others, so I believe in God and the 3 wise men too.

• Ella

I believe in the spirit of Santa :)

Unfortunately the reality of Santa vanished about a decade ago when I was in the fourth or fifth grade....

Santa No. God yes. The only Man I believe Knows which little boy is good or bad is God.

I Heart santa

santa is awesome

as if you wouldnt believe in santa lol

Santa no, Elves yes

Not since i was 7 and snuck out of bed because i thought i heard santa.. but it was just my mom..... stuffing the stockings!!!!! :(

I cried... it was a sad day.

haha i use to but not anymore. my mom told me that she was santa when i was around 12 years old

YES!! lol actually i know hes not real but the magic that just his name creates with children is enough for me to believe that yeah he is real, so long as u create him within ur heart

Not anymore. I wondered why my dad told me to put whiskey and cookies out instead of milk and cookies. Also I wake up in the morning with the whiskey gone and my dad had a hangover.