Install and play a game off of a flash drive?

Can i install Spore, Or ModernWarfare 2 when it comes out on a flash drive with the capacity to hold it, And play right off that? Spore requires a CD, Is there a way to copy or make a file that replaces that missing thing and make the computer think that the Flash drive is the CD as well as play the game itself off the Flash? Kinda of like Hack the device

3 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm pretty sure it's not possible to do that of a flash drive or an external hard drive.

• 1 decade ago

You can just use a game fix (aka crack) to make things easier. Although you can install games on a flash drive, I would recommend against it since it will make the flash drive heat up too often when you play the game and eventually destroy it.

Make sure to buy the game first before using cracks to support the makers of the game.

• 1 decade ago

You probably cant play it off a flashdrive but you can copt the files to your computer and then maybe get a crack

http://thepiratebay.org/torrent/4377343/Spore_-_RE... you can try tat might not work

if u dont want to do that then you can use Daemon Tools to create a virtual drive and make the pc think its a cd

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.