Letters are missing in my ipod!!!!!!!!?

Yesterday it was just fine I was then charging it I took a jog with it listened to it at night. Then after i charged my ipod nothing un usual Then i used it again and it has some letters missing

The ipod is a nano the letters that are midding is when i play a song and you see the title It is midding the beginning middle and end so is the labeling

Favorite Answer

Ok so what I would try to do is just restore your ipod nano.

It will erase the songs on your ipod but they will still be in itunes so you can just load them back on.

When you plug your ipod into your computer it should show up in the side bar.

Just click on that and on the main page you should see a picture of your ipod and on that page it should say restore.

click restore and it will make your ipod as if it was brand new.

Then just sync it again to get your songs back.

This is what I do anytime i have an ipod problem. It should solve it.

Below is a link to the apple website if you need clearer instructions.

Hope this works!!!

Sometimes letters will fall out when the ipod is shaken, as often happens when jogging. Check the pocket you had it in to see if the letters are in there.

Source(s): personal experience