Are you allowed to put knife in the bag at the airport?

I am considering buying a pocket knife but since I dont know if I am allowed to take a knife I am taking time to do some research before just buying one

I mean the baggages that I check in not carry on but now I know the answer thx

• al
    Favorite Answer

In the bag you check Yes. I always pack a knife to take with me when I go hiking. You can not put one in anything you carry on.

Hi TC,

No weapons of any kind allowed. Nothing over three ounces of lotion, perfumes, gels liquid, no water. If you want a buy a knife buy it and mail it home. The head ache at the airport is bad enough without people doing things they know or don't know will delay the other passengers. It is embarrassing being pulled out of the line. Just because they are not sure the want you have packed in your luggage. They go into your luggage that you check. That's why they don't want you to lock it or they will break the lock off.

No, but you can bring it on board as long as you carry it openly around the airport. Make sure you yell really loud and let everbody know that "you know how to use it." People will be relaxed by the comforting news that you are well versed in knife safety.

**** yea lil *****. while you gonna be there let me give you some to hold for me ya dig? just make sure the knife got at LEAST a ounce of yay to cushion it in its box. you could use that dirty brown too... but that **** starts to tar up after long journeys feel me. but yeah ***** you straight.. if any those mother ******* wanna say a ******* thing, pull that ***** out and cut they ******* throats and jack that left shoe. you might wanna take a few bumps o that yayo to get you motivated dig??

Source(s): got that flame

Nope you are not allowed if you hand carry but your are allowed in your check in luggage.

Nope. Sorry darl.

Its considered a weapon.

you can put it in a bag that you checked, but not carry on those bastards will take it

Source(s): PROF. BUTTPOOP

no. im pretty sure you cant pack a knife.

nope,you gotta check it in.. (:

no...They will confisicate it because it's a weapon. Sorry.