can I trade bmw x5 for bmw 325?

I just bought a 2006 bmw x5 in january for 36900 with 0.9% financing and zero down. They still have the 0.9% financing until december,I wanted to know if i would be able to trade my car for a bmw 3 series 2006 which costs only 25000 also with the 0.9% financing. I am paying 620 a month and by december ill have 11 moths payed which will leave my balance i owe for my X5 30,080$ can i trade my car in for the 3 series and not have my payment go up? oh and i also have it financed for 60 months. I really do not like the X5 as much as I did in the beginning and its kind of bad on gas, i just really would prefer the 3 series. Thanks guys

Favorite Answer

Yes you can.

I would suggest however that you spend your money wisely and do not buy things out of your budget...ie: if you dont have the cash in hand dont buy (dont use just your credit). I buy all my cars cash or atleast have the cash sitting in the bank so i gain interest on a low APR.

Tuned Exotics and Show Cars

http://www.tunerspotter.com/