. asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 1 decade ago

How old do you have to be to show your profile link on y!a?

Also, I have another question. I can edit everything on my y!a profile except for the basics, like my name & location. Why can't I edit that? I've been trying for days & it keeps saying that the changes were unable to be saved. Thanks !

Favorite Answer

I don't believe that there is an age limit for that posting. It may be more dependent on whether or not your Yahoo Profile (not your Yahoo ANSWERS one) is set to private in any way.

As to 'name & location', that sounds like you are talking about your Yahoo Profile, not your Yahoo Answers one. I don't think Yahoo Answer profile pages include a location.

In either case, It is possible that you have a bad cache file. Clear your history, temporary files (be patient) & cookies, then restart the computer and retry. This HELP link has instructions: http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/mail/yahoomail/se... .

Also, be sure you have Java & Flash loaded and working right.