will wrist curls make my wrists wider in length?

my wrists are really skinny and they make my hands look HUGE. if i do alot of wrist curls daily will it make my wrists wider?

Favorite Answer

My dear, slender wrists are an attractive feminine characteristic. The size of your wrists are determined by your genetics.

There are no muscles in your wrists to develop. Wrist curls exercise muscles in your forearms.

Wrist curls do not cause tendinitis. However, if one has a tendinitis problem, they may aggravate it.

Could a bead or other thick bracelet help you accomplish the effect you want?

i am the same way and you should do them everyday and eventually they will get bigger, you might now even notice it, But it will take time because the wrist muscle is one of the smallest and hard to get bigger, Make sure you do not put to much weight on them though because you can get tendanitis in your wrist which is very hard to get rid of.