What are you wearing right now?

Me I'm wearing a midnight blue t-shirt, green cargo shorts, white socks and tennis shoes

Favorite Answer

a blue cocktail dress i just got back from a special dinner with the family =)

• Audrey

Um, some baggy gym shorts and a GIR shirt. Some socks too. My pj's because it's about 11 right now, and I'm not doing anything but hanging at home.

A black "We Survived the Worst Hog Market In History" t-shirt and blue plaid pj pants (They're both sweaty from working really hard loading up chickens *and getting ready for the catchers* the last 8 hours... in case you wanted to know that too...)

I am wearing a T-shirt and a pair of blue shorts.

shorts, a t-shirt, socks and tennis shoes

my pajamas - an oversized yellow shirt that hangs to my knees and green shorts :D

hahaha, I was considering asking this the other day but I was afraid I'd get too many perverted people saying "nothing" :P

Just a pair of dark blue shorts with an elastic waistband.

Aeropastale Polo, Shorts, And My Flippie Floppies :)

Shorts and a T-shirt ;)

I'm wearing a pink bra, a blue and black horizontally striped low neckline t-shirt, brown short shorts and pink panties.