What's the hardest part about driving?

I'm almost 16 and getting my license soon. What'd you think was the hardest part when you first started driving?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • REV B
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Dodging idiots putting on make up on the freeway.

• 1 decade ago

Parallel parking. I avoid it at all cost. I remember when I had to do that part of the test and I completely freaked out (although I passed!). Just keep focused. There's nothing more annoying (or dangerous) than a new driver not paying attention. Leave the radio alone for awhile.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Paying attention and trying to remember everything you have learned. You know, most people on the roads today (at least in Southern California) would probably fail miserably if they were forced to retake the Drivers Test.

Source(s): I'm 14, so I don't drive yet. I just listened to a friend who told me this. I just thought of the test retake thing.
  • 1 decade ago

Paying attention to the road. Your life hasn't really prepared you for that, trust me.

If you take your eyes off the road for second, sometimes nothing happens at all. Other times, you look back at the road and you're in totally the wrong place.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I'd watch out for all the stuupid idiots driving on the wrong side of the road, and all the stupid people that think they can pass you and then go 5mph when they're in front of you.

• 1 decade ago

The other drivers. If they weren't on the road driving would be soooo much simpler.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

you may positioned something you like there. each and everything is records, courses, video clips, song, video games, pictures.... basically so as which you comprehend, the two factors of complicatedpersistent are referred to as partitions.

• 1 decade ago

ummm...well i dont drive yet but i think is how u look in da mirror... no jk just keepin ur eyes on the road

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not killing peopole on sidewalks. no seriously killing the other drivers. no seriously staying awake.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.