What's the hardest part about driving?

I'm almost 16 and getting my license soon. What'd you think was the hardest part when you first started driving?

• REV B
    Favorite Answer

Dodging idiots putting on make up on the freeway.

Parallel parking. I avoid it at all cost. I remember when I had to do that part of the test and I completely freaked out (although I passed!). Just keep focused. There's nothing more annoying (or dangerous) than a new driver not paying attention. Leave the radio alone for awhile.

Paying attention and trying to remember everything you have learned. You know, most people on the roads today (at least in Southern California) would probably fail miserably if they were forced to retake the Drivers Test.

Source(s): I'm 14, so I don't drive yet. I just listened to a friend who told me this. I just thought of the test retake thing.

Paying attention to the road. Your life hasn't really prepared you for that, trust me.

If you take your eyes off the road for second, sometimes nothing happens at all. Other times, you look back at the road and you're in totally the wrong place.

I'd watch out for all the stuupid idiots driving on the wrong side of the road, and all the stupid people that think they can pass you and then go 5mph when they're in front of you.

The other drivers. If they weren't on the road driving would be soooo much simpler.

you may positioned something you like there. each and everything is records, courses, video clips, song, video games, pictures.... basically so as which you comprehend, the two factors of complicatedpersistent are referred to as partitions.

ummm...well i dont drive yet but i think is how u look in da mirror... no jk just keepin ur eyes on the road

not killing peopole on sidewalks. no seriously killing the other drivers. no seriously staying awake.