Why cant i make out with him?

okay i went out with this guy for two months and we made out all the time! Needless to say im not inexperienced! but the problem is i have a new boyfriend and he wants to make out with me so bad for some reason i just really dont want too! Why do you think this is??

Favorite Answer

your not into him.

maybe you arent fully over your last boyfriend?

also, maybe you arent ready to admit this to yourself, but since you broke up after two months is sorta a sign that you might have rushed things a little fast? maybe you would have lasted longer if you had waited a little longer to make out? a relationship is more fun when you leave a little bit of mystery and you take things a little slower.

Source(s): took me and my fiance 4 months before we ever made out. (been together over 17 months now) not saying you have to wait, just my opinion.

hmm. maybe because it did not work out with your last boyfriend (and since you kissed him a lot) that maybe with this one you do not want to be rushed into kissing him-maybe because you like this new one a lot better than your ex.

Maybe you stll have feelings for your x

you proly feel like your betraying him

you dont like him in that way.

your not ready.. your moving too fast..

ur not attracted to him