Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 1 decade ago

Is the Henry Gates thing going to be Joe the Plumber all over again?

"I have to say I am surprised by the controversy surrounding my statement," Obama said ...

ie. Oh Man! Not again! Now we have to smear a whole police force.

.

[http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090723/ap_on_go_pr_wh...

Favorite Answer

Obama spoke as he did because he is more loyal to his raciest agenda and his "friend" then he is to America.

People should know sgt Crowley better , ie :

Crowley grew up in Cambridge's Fresh Pond neighborhood and attended the city's racially diverse public schools. Two of his brothers also work for the police department and a third is a Middlesex County deputy sheriff.

For five of the past six years, Crowley has volunteered alongside a black colleague in teaching 60 cadets per year about how to avoid targeting suspects merely because of their race, and how to respond to an array of scenarios they might encounter on the beat. Thomas Fleming, director of the Lowell Police Academy, said Crowley was asked by former Cambridge police Commissioner Ronnie Watson, who is black, to be an instructor.

"I have nothing but the highest respect for him as a police officer. He is very professional and he is a good role model for the young recruits in the police academy," Fleming said.

Source(s): beaver

Oh gosh, I hope not.

The liberal media went for that guys jugular. They will destroy anyone who makes Barry look bad or takes the limelight off of him.

Witness, Sarah Palin and Joe the Plumber.

I hope white cops are not on their hit list now. Thank you president Obama: Trash the people who are protecting us. Stand up for your buddies no matter what they do at the expense of everyone else.

Makes me sick. Racist professor screaming and a racist president backing him up without even knowing the details. Now we can get a Wise Latina Woman to try that case.

who is henry gate? whats the controversy of saying the police were stupid for arresting a guy that was going into his own house! also i heard he showed his id so it could be a race thing. i guess i just have to get more educated for it!

well okay i heard that Henry when they asked him to go out side talk to him he said all talk to your momma outside. well that is an inappropriate why to talk about such a serious problem. not only that that is low for a professor to say, he is suppose to be educated! also i don't if it is true but the cops were both black!

i think it was wrong for obama to blame that on race, when in the past someone broke in his house. but then again he is a famous professor how could police have not known he lived there? there tow sides to this story! i need more facts before i can jump the band wagon!

Gates should not be teaching at Harvard, unless he is teaching a course entitled "How to be a racist black man ".

I don't know, but the whole series of events is quite sickening.

• ?

Obama and his friend are both raciest A$$ HOLES

gates should have cooperated then this would be no big deal.