Does anyone else on here have a phobia with toilets?

Is this weird. I have this complex phobia with a toilet. I always think the water is going to rise up. So whenever I am on the toilet seat I always look down into thew bowl now and again to make sure the water has not risen.

It is gotten worse now that I am in the USA. The water levels here I am not used to. I freaked out cause they have really have high water levels in the toilet bowl and the toilets are really short here. When i first used a toilet here on USA soil when I landed in LA airport I freaked out.

Anyone else have this phobia?

Favorite Answer

My girlfriend would use the sink...if that's any help.

i do no longer comprehend if i could say i'm phobic. I additionally do no longer comprehend what your particular phobia is. I won't bypass right into a public bathroom if there are too many human beings (esp. little ones), because of fact I substitute into too annoying. i do no longer could point out the info of why that negates the purpose of the holiday. yet another perspective Re: public bogs whilst i hit upon a restroom that factors those sanitary paper bathroom covers to take a seat on, I take some greater effective and tuck them in my handbag for next time. purely a theory. Oh, additionally, carry toddler wipes. no longer purely solid for self-hygiene, yet you may wipe the seat down in the past sitting. This works superb and is maximum functional for me!

Ugh, what I have against toilets is when my legs touch the porcelain, omg, that is soooooooooo grossss! Not to mention when there is pee all over the toilets! I also hate those plush toilet seats because they hoard germes in the creases! Ewww

If I answered this last year, it would've been along these lines "UGH I HATE THEM! THE LOUD NOISE THEY MAKE AND OMFG IT'S LIKE SOMETHING'S CALLING FOR YOU IN THE TOILET! JEEBUS!"

Now I'm kind of okay with them, they still give me the chills though =/

Not really, although I have an eternal fear that I'm going to clog a public toilet.

that is one weird phobia, you need to see a professional

lol not me

No.