Men, women, and cleavage?

Men and women: What's the first thought that comes to your mind when a woman passing by showed excessive cleavage?

Personally, I'd be kind of disappointed. I'd see the woman as vulgar. It's great that you have a nice body, but don't go overboard. it's like selling yourself out. And nowadays, you see 12, 13, 14 year old girls walking around like they're ready to go wait by a pole. What's the big deal about breasts? And then I wondered why [most] men find this

attractive?

Men: DO you find this attractive? Why or why not?

Women: What do you have to say about this?

Favorite Answer

i see you point, but c'mon, BOOBS

I am starting to see younger girls with excessive cleavage and I think that they really need to cut it down because it is not cute and giving people the wrong impression and getting attention from older men. I have a 15 year old sister, she wears push up bras and makes the straps on her bras so tight that is leaves indents just so she can show a lot of cleavage and mind you she is in a 36D. I remember getting ready for school and she buttoned her shirt closed and when we got on the bus she opened them to show cleavage, I am guessing she didn't want my mom or sister to see this, but they know now. I mean you are getting the wrong attention, I wear the same exact bra size but I get attention from men and I don't even show any part of my breast, I think they are aware of someone with larger breast but you come off as more mature when you don't show as much.

Men like cleavage. It is an instinct that goes back into evolution. Cleavage resembles the butt. Therefore, big cleavage resembles a big butt. To an extent, men like this because it means a higher level of protection for a child when women get pregnant. It seems kind of out there, but it's how evolution wired our brains. Eventually it just became instinct and we largely stopped thinking about why.

Lol I honestly don't pay much attention to this. Probably because I've got little to no boobs, never mind cleavage. But seeing other girls with cleavage doesn't exactly bother me,I just don't bother with the fact that they're walking around with their chest wide open for everyone to see.

I think that the reason that women dress like that is to get attention from hot guys. Im a guy and when i see a women that has a ton of cleavage ill think maybe for a one night stand but those girls will never be taken seriously.

yeah i'm almost 14 & i have cleavage not much but i do have some but i don't flaunt it around like some of these ppl i actually don't like 2 wear tank/tube tops that wouldn't even fit a 10 year old boy properly i wear t-shirts & henleys almost all the time

thats a loaded question, yes i find it attractive in a whorish way though, kinda like how girls find guys with bulging muscles attractive, even if they're an asshole. But i defiantly do not look for cleavage in a gf, in fact, i LOVE girls who wear t-shirts personally, but i guess i'm wierd

omg i loled so hard at this. I totally get hat your saying. I don't find a little bit of cleavage ttoo bad really, but there is a limit... I mean a tank top is fine but anything more than that is just... =l

i think the lengths women go to nowadays is sad

i think some cleavage is not bad but too much just looks trashy...whatever happened to leaving something to the imagination lol

Source(s): love my c-cups feel no need to showcase them to the world lol

to me, i would see it, the same u described it. i completely agree with u that it is disgusting that girls that are as young as 14 try to have so much sex appeal at such a young age. as for the thought of breasts being attractive, its just the male thought pattern. we just see breasts as attractive cuz of the way we think.

I think, "wow that is so sad, why is that woman objectifying herself? She gives women a bad name. How can she possibly be respected?" Seriously, I have big boobs and I cover up because I actually care about myself. Women can't be respected by men by showing off their bodies. And they are showing a bad example for a future of skanks.