I have too much money, what should I do with it ?

I was just retired a year ago at the age of 70, I'm health and so is my wife. I'm fairly wealthy, I'm all set for the later days of my life. I've been a neurologist for 26 years.

I have a shitload of money in my bank, and all my kids are now working and married.

I've already bought a Mercedes S550 and a Cadillac CTS-V, a new TV in my room, a new boat for my cottage.

I have basically, have so much money, I really think I need to figure out what to spend it on before I get too old to spend it. I've been travelling for a while, I've toured Western Europe, Cuba, Jamaica, USA (I'm Canadian), China. I was wondering after the outbreak of swine flu calms down for while, I was thinking of going to Eastern Europe. Any suggestions on what I should spend my money on? I don't got much "longer" to live?

No I'm not donating any money to charity, not yet, 80% of it will be going to charity when I die.

Favorite Answer

buy me a corvette. email me for the address

Have fun many hope to be so fortunate you owe it to us little guys to enjoy it. What about the pyramids, the Taj Mahal, Alaska cruise, Antartica cruise, Yellowstone, Fiji, Cascades, Canada train, Castles in Ireland and England, Stonehenge, Australia, Tasmania , African Safari, Galapagos, Madagascar, Big Sur, Hearst Castle, Yosemite in the spring, Vegas, Charleston south Carolina is nice, Everglades, Brazil, Costa Rica, I would tour Italy for a while, Hawaii has some great places Kauai is nice the volcano on the big island erupting. I'm sure I left out some but just some ideas for you. Pay it forward....

Donate it to me! Haha, I'm kidding, obviously. Can't blame a broke college student for looking for easy money ;)

I'd check out Eastern Europe if I were you. I've never traveled out there myself, but again, that's because I'm a broke college student. Once I get the money, I'm going to travel everywhere. If I were you, I'd do as much traveling as possible while I'm healthy. I'm not much for material things, and would much rather have the experiences from seeing beautiful places.

Also, 80% of your wealth is going to charity?? Wow. That's very selfless and giving. You're a good person to give that much to those in need =)

You should invest or use it to bail out others.People like me need help.I have two kids and two jobs barely getting by.You can write off as charity on your taxes.There also are alot of properties you can fix up and put homeless people in. Anyway enjoy your money and your health.

• loux

in view which you're 15 years previous (how did i understand that?), in case you make investments that $one thousand right into a advance mutual fund (some thing like the Muhlenkamp Fund, MUHX), that is going to possibly earn 14-15% a 365 days over the long-term, so in case you forgo to any extent further "eletronics" (unsure what they are, LOL!) your $one thousand would desire to actual advance, all via itself, to be $a million,000,000 via the time you're sixty, without you doing something. Please print this answer out and save it. possibly you will come for the time of it once you're 60, broke, hating your activity and surrounded via previous clothing!

if you are in good enough health, tour the WHOLE world...including antarctica, try some obscure sports, go live in the mountains for a while.

PS-swine flu is the same as regular flu, just a different virus.

Maybe you could donate some to a church, and to your family members. Maybe you could go to a really nice beach somewhere, and maybe travel to some other place you haven't been if you have any left over?

Would u spare me some money for my university fees. Also i own a old w124 mercedes and requires some bodywork. i need money too

• ?

Buy a big @ss boat and sail around the world.

You should spread your wealth around. Use it to bail out people and companies that have made poor financial decisions.

Source(s): Patriot