alice asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

is the movie the texas chainsaw massacre any good?

Update:

and is it based on a true story????

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

If you like to be scared than it's perfect

• loux
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

The Texas Chainsaw bloodbath became inspired via serial killer Ed Gein. Ed Gein never used a chainsaw in any of his murders. Toby Hooper have been given the assumption sooner or later from being in a crowed ironmongery shop and he occurred to be interior the chainsaw branch. He became thinking of a fashion out and thats how he have been given the assumption of making use of a chainsaw to kill people. The leatherface mask became inspired via a halloween occasion that Toby went to and their he observed a med student wearing what recognised to be yet another persons face for that reason giving beginning to leatherface. in the journey that your have the creditors 2-disc dvd there's a factor under which all of it relatively is being defined. i'm hoping this enables.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The original is the best. Don't bother with the sequels or remakes they suck. It's not a true story though Leatherface is loosely based on the murderer Ed Gein who liked to steal bodies from their graves. I think he only killed two women though. Norman Bates from Psycho & Buffalo Bill from Silence of the Lambs are also based on him.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

theres 3 of them .. i know the original was based on a true story

.. kinda dated now

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Personally I liked the original one better then the new version... but that's just me =) They're both pretty good if you like gory movies =P

• Death
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

it should be the wisconsin chainsaw massacre but texas is scarier i mean it happened in milwaukee

• Yes. Watch.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The original is probably better and scarier than the remake

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

it's one of the best scary movies in my collection! yes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

watch the original.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.