ipod touch or iphone?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

iPhone.

You can put music on it anyway, so you might as well get a phone out of it too.

• 1 decade ago

the big problem with the iphone is at&t service which is notorious for dropping signals and being expensive. it is your only service provider option with the iphone. I have the ipod touch and i use it all the time even though it is not a phone. but they are basically the same thing.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I like iphones better. You can listen to music on them and also make calls, it is much better then having an ipod and a cell phone.

• 1 decade ago

ipod touch because i heard the iphones brake if you drop them once! Lol

Source(s): i have an itouch! (:
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

they are basically the same thing except the iphone can make calls and has a microphone plus its alot more expensive so if you have the dough i would go with the iphone, it's just more convenient

• 1 decade ago

itouch. the iphone is WAAAAAY behind. i mean, it took 3 GENERATIOINS to add voice recordings. I have the CRAP PHONE OF ALL TIME and it can still do that. Come on, Steve Jobs. I know you don't live in a nerd cave... let's get bak to 2009. lol jk he's amazin :)

• 1 decade ago

iphone

• 1 decade ago

IPHONE. its basically the same thing but its a phone. so you might as well get it and kill two birds with one stone

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.