do you girls sometime fall for your guy best friends?

Favorite Answer

No. But they can be pretty immature.. and if we're being honest, they're not all that attractive either Lol. On the phone with one now.. ^^

Sure it happens. sometimes it works out and sometimes being friends is just how it was meant to be.I have seen it happen and it's a 50/50 chance of working out. I, personally, would not fall for my guy best friend.

Yes. I have fallen for my best guy friend, and I just choose not to say anything, because I am afraid to lose the friendship since we have been best friends for years.

Source(s): personal experience.

definitely. especially because i usually am only friends with guys who i would date because otherwise, immature guys just get on my nerves. actually, most of the guys i have ever been friends with, i end up crushing on. it kinda sucks, but that is life i guess. so, yes.

~songwriter

yes and sometimes its a really bad disecone, me and my friend hooked up and we ended up breaking up and now he doesnt like me, and i dont like him