what is a good weapon for a lvl 27 blood elf hunter to use?

i found a good bow but i just need help finding what a good weapon for me to use.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

You should use the "Sword of a Thousand Truths". It is very rare and hard to find, but worth the trouble. Oh, and you will need a good flying mount.

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Pets of equal level with you won’t gain experience. For maximum efficiency, tame a pet shortly after you level up, and get one a level below your own. E.g., given the choice of taming a level 19 or 20 beast, a hunter who just turned level 20 should choose the level 19. But don't worry! You pet will eventually begin to level with you. Just continue with what you're doing, killing stuff, doing quests etc. :) I hope I have been some help to you.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Blood elves...even if im a dwarf hunter-Marksman

I need more info on what talents and proff what you have and link the item from wowhead plz kk?

• 1 decade ago

get one with agi er stam. i aint played in a while but i think sfk er wc has one? er bfd?

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

haha nerd.. go outside. do a sport. you are PATHETIC.. btw if you are going to play a game obsessivly dont play gay **** like diablo or wow..

so gay

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.