guy cant decide whether he wants me or his girlfriend..?

he is a very good friend who recently told me he is really into me ( i feel the same way about him) but he cant decide what he wants, me or his gf.... its been around a month and no decision.. he says he still doesnt know what to do. how long should i wait for this guy?

Favorite Answer

OK if he took this long to decide then he isnt worth waiting for. Just tell him you dont want to be in an intimate relationship with him anymore, you just want to remain friends.

Don't wait. I know how hard it will be to stop waiting - it's a great feeling to be wanted. But there's a few factors that are playing into this that you should say no now: 1) The fact that he is telling you all this while he has the girlfriend, and it has become long-term. If, hypothetically, you started dating him, would this happen to you just like it's happening to his current girlfriend? 2) He's not as into you if it's taking him a whole month. I'm sure you deserve better than that...if he can't make up his mind to be with you or his girlfriend, then why is he with his girlfriend at all? You can find someone better!! =]

I'm shocked you would even wait a month!

Bottom line: He has a girlfriend. He has not dumped her for you and he is leading you on. Keep the friendship if you want but if he is playing this game with you now and being dishonest with his current gf, he is only going to keep playing games with you even if he dumps her for you. Eventually, he will dump you for someone else too and think of how hurt you would be if your boyfriend went around pursuing some other girl during your relationship.

Have some respect for yourself and for his girlfriend, WALK AWAY!

• It sounds like he maybe wanting to have the cake and eat it too! Right now he has the best of both worlds.I wonder how he would feel if you told him you had a boyfriend. Sounds like he's playin you . Good luck.

Source(s): Common sense

You shouldn't wait for a guy like this. He's obviously a player, and once you become his gf he will cheat on you just like he is cheating on his current gf. MOVE ON.

Stop waiting now. He has had enough time to know who he wants to be with.

I want to say don't wait for him......

But I don't have room to talk..... I am in the same problem right now.

He shouldn't wait, you will just seem like some whore, but you must not be.Just move on :/

u shud move on, he is not right for u.