Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why is it that woman have such easy lives?

woman have life so good, They can make all kinds of money. they can get any man they want. They can even lie and send a guy to jail. being a girl is easy

Favorite Answer

Yeah i have to admit most girls don't see it but we really do have it pretty easy if you look good ha.

Men have to do all the work in most sitations like when you go clubbing, girls don't have to do anything but sit there and look pretty and drink free drinks ha.

Plus if we ever have to strip for money its a pretty secure job and of course porn haha.

Source(s): Did you know girls get paid 3 times more to do porn than guys?!
  • Lora

Yeah, right! You're an A**. Not that it's any of your effing business, but I did not and do not have an easy life. I've had to work hard for everything I have, I am a good, honest person and I cant have the man I really want, so F u. Also, I do not lie and I would never send anyone to jail unless they did something to me that was totally off the charts, then of course they deserve to be in jail. Let me just say that you need to get a reality check. Learn not to stereotype women and then maybe you will get some respect.

Coming from a guy, I can't agree with that. We all have difficulties in our lives. While some of those may be unique to men or women, you certainly can't make such a general (and inaccurate) statement.

And just to clarify, in many career fields men continue to make more money than women for the same job classification. Remember the first bill President Obama signed into law after his inauguration? That's right, it was the Ledbetter Fair Pay Act. Take a look at the links in "sources" and you can read all about pay discrimination.

wtf? Okay not all women have such easy life's. Some women have to go to bars to get men they want and then the men end up leaving them. I cant make all kinds of money unless you consider prostituting which i would NEVER do. And guys can lie just as easy as we do. Not all girls have it easy!

by the way having your uterus fall out every month, getting pregnant and the guy leaving you, or getting abused is just some of the stuff we deal with.

You seriously think being a woman is easy? What about the single moms? The one's who get left behind by the baby daddy and either don't have child support coming in or it isn't enough to help out anyways? How about how guys can sleep with a million girls and he's a pimp but a girl's a slut? We have to go through 10months of pregnancy and then have the baby, we have to have a menstrual cycle EVERY MONTH! We have to worry about getting pregnant or not...you think a girls life is easy??? WOW Buddy, you have a lot to learn.

I beg to differ.

Sometimes being a girl sucks!

We have to have those stupid periods.

We have to endure the pain of child birth.

Also sometimes we have to deal with how some people are sexist.

Andddd men can pretty much do anything women can do now a days.

But Being a woman does have its pros. I happen to enjoy it very much.

But seriously if you had to be a woman for a day, you would see it's not as easy as it looks.

OMG: periods, cramps, pregnancy, labour, giving birth, constant pressure to look good, seen as sex objects, constant pressure to be thin or curvy or the right shape, waxing...everywhere, waaay more hormones than guys, men are still favoured in loads of jobs, any man? we have to wait for a guy to get off his *** and ask us out because that what society still dictated should happen, men lie the whole god damn time, having the right clothes, men need like a suit, a pair of jeans and a hoodie, women are judged the WHOLE time, still commonly portrayed as the weaker sex, dude: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTC4qkb8Ppk

Youtube thumbnail

umm... you try being pregnant for nine months then going through the most intense pain on earth at then end of it. and it's just as hard to make money as a woman the legal way, and even if our husbands are working to provide for us we have to stay at home and cook, clean, take care of kids, and clean up your messes. a guy could send a girl to jail at any time just as easy, go try it.

Source(s): high school drama

no its not. being judged for your looks ever where you go isn't easy. getting pregnant isnt easy. dealing with men isn't easy. being a mother isn't easy no one notices the things you do around the house

Generally men get paid more than we do, so I dont know where you got that. And you try bleeding out of your penis a wk every month, and giving birth, & dealing with men like you!