Do you think racists are gay, when they hate both genders of a certain race?

I mean if you are racist, and your a guy, I think you should leave the girls out of it.

My saying is if you dont find any members of a certain race attractive, you are not 100 percent straight.

rofl redneck guy i aint, ur my son

if gay runs in genes than u better whach out!

fuc indonesians its all about vietnamese

seriosly tom just spend a lil time to read and you will get it

females are still females...im not saying u have to find all or even half u just still have too...thats why they are gay, not

really gay but only 90 percent straight, a real straight can find any race attracted too, just depends on the girl

What, are you racists against racists!? Hah J/K. But you said 'if you dont find any members of a certain race attractive, you are not 100 percent straight.' A guy doesn't have to find EVERY girl attractive.

i do no longer think of it extremely is racist. What you're asserting is which you do unlike particular components, and thats high quality. we gained't all like each and every thing and think of everythings rosey. i'm white and that i dislike particular white cultures, and particular, i've got been responsible of making use of the word white trash! and that i do no longer think of i could be particulary offended if a non white individual used it. Its in basic terms a fashion of slagging somebody off who you do no longer appreciate. yet needless to say i do no longer dislike maximum people of white people, in basic terms as i do no longer dislike maximum people of black, asian and so on. Its no longer with regards to the race, its with regards to the subculture and how people stay. i'm beneficial you do no longer hate each and every thing approximately your guy or woman race? you're in basic terms being trustworthy in asserting that its no longer all desirable, and none persons are.

• Poodie

Your question doesn't make any sense, I'm sorry to say.

Racism is separate from sexual attraction. It may influence sexual attraction, but they aren't really related.

I could think that my race was superior to another race, and hate everyone in it, while still being attracted to a member of that race.

Conversely, I could not find a certain race of men attractive, while still not being racist against them.

Racist means thinking one race is superior to another, sexual orientation has no affect whatsoever on this.

When a person is attracted to a certain race, it's called preference not being racist. I mean, I have friends who are Phillipino, Indonesian/Canadian, Italian, Venezuelan, Jamaican, Russian, Chinese, and Myself, I'm Vietnamese.

I'm gay but I'm not racist, I love all my friends dearly but my certain preference is directed to a certain one. There's no discrimination, hate, etc. involved. Hating on another person just because of something that they can't control is just sick and childish.

Please remember,

Racist refers to race

Gay refers to the sex someone's attracted to

Yeah, there seems to be A LOT of white guys who live to bash black women around here... it only makes me wonder.... I really hope those guys ARE gay because that would suck to be their girl!

• _

this does make a lot of sense. i don't think they're gay, but just lying to themselves or hiding an underlying attraction...especially when their main focus is on the women of the race that they supposedly hate....

and that goes for any race...

No.. That's like saying because you don't like every girl in the world, you must be gay.

Gay does not mean that you do NOT like the opposite sex, it means that you DO like the same sex.

Even though you do not like any girls of one race, as long as you still do not like boys, you are straight.

Do you think racists are gay, when they hate both genders of a certain race

Don't be stupid OK. They don't like both genders because both genders have one thing in common their both "BLACK".

• robert

calling racists gay as an insult makes you just as bad as them

racism, homophobia, antisemitism, its all WRONG

That makes since

Source(s): ♥True Story♥