AshC asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i'm 4'11 and 87-89 pounds... will my parents notice if i get to 80?

i'm 15

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Favorite Answer

Yes and by the way your thin and don't need to be any thinner!! Don't u want to be seen in the world! Why would you want to be invisible!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

depends on your parents but 7-9 pounds is much more noticible then 2-4

• 1 decade ago

sweetheart, why would you want to be that small!? Thats very under weight for your height and pretty unhealthy! i think your weight that youre at now is just fine and im sure you are a beautiful person! yes your parents will notice and will probably be worried about their little 15 year old. Please dont abuse your body thinking you need to lose more weight!

• 1 decade ago

I wouldnt want to be at 80 if i were you. They'll notice. There is such a thing as too skinny, not to mention if you're dieting at your age, you're only ruining your metabolism for the rest of your life!!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You're already underweight as it is. You need to worry about putting on weight rather then losing it so when you turn 25 you won't break your bones from opening a soda can due to malnutrition in your teen years.

• 1 decade ago

Definitely! Your parents are exceptionally gifted in guessing weight. They used to work at a carnival.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you want to get to 80?

• Livia
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I hope so. Don't do it. If you don't like your body, just reshape it with nice, long and slim, sexy muscles, like the ones you get from doing T-Tapp exercises (weight lifting bulks you more). Concentration-camp style is nasty looking.

Source(s): www.t-tapp.com also read fit and fabulous in 15 minutes by teresa tapp, she used to work with teen models at the Ford agency, and used these exercise to prepare them for shoots. she also can tell you a few tips on what clothes look good on which body types...since models have different body types, they sent different models to do different types of clothes.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No.. only 7-9 pound difference.. they won't notice.

HOLY MAN YOU'RE SHORT! I'm 12 and I'm 5'9" 3/4. xD

• 1 decade ago

You do NOT need to get to 80. That's way too skinny.

You may be anorexic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.