Anonymous

If I've taken some mushrooms in front of goomba ghetto thugs,?

and I say to my partner "My KNEE GROWS" out with clear emphasis, what should I expect to happen?

Update:

@alia (i.e. after reading your answers) and if they are going to beat me, what makes them think they will be victorious against a big plumber? I'll simply jump-stomp on them.

@alia thanks to the princesses.

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

ummm

what's "goomba"

and

what does mushrooms have to do with anything?

but you can expect to get ya a$$ beat

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

goomba you mean italian mafia thugs? youre describing a psychedlic experience but its hard to know what they will think when you're in that state. why nescessarily goomba? have you run into ppl who are "connected"? they could ignore you or f*ck you up, depending on how youre really behaving as opposed to how you think you're behaving when you're high

or you could tell them slowly, "gravy unicorn"

and if they respond say, "its like..... an i d e a." maybe that will help

Source(s): you will probably not get whacked by the cosa nostra, but tell me do you take out the hallucinogenics when you are in a mafia neighborhood? bad judgement call. but i would probably say the drugs are making you paranoid, silly or both they will probably think you are too out of it to want to jump you, they may LTAO depending how much of a bakeout you are
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I don't know. How about you go up to them and say it loud enough for them to hear? Perhaps you'll find out. Would be an educational experience

• 1 decade ago

Uh....probably nothing. Maybe they'll ignore you. Maybe they'll give you a dirty look or say something. Or maybe they'll kick you ***. It's really quite hard to say.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

you must have taken some mushrooms before you asked this question.

• _
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

lol who can be offended by you when you obviously have some form of mental retardation?

• 1 decade ago

obvious troll is obvious

• huh?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.