Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 1 decade ago

Do you believe that Jesus is the true Savior?

• Favorite Answer

I believe that if you don't believe in evolution, you should not be allowed to get a flu shot.

• Dan

Yes, I believe that Jesus is not just the true Savior, but the one and only true Savior.

Of course, because He is the only savior man has.

I think that the story of Jesus and god was just like that of St. Clause. Just that people blew it way out of proportion. It's the need to feel that were not alone in this Universe. When really we are.

Well if you know anything about the bible, then you will know that he is the true savior.

Yes i know he is the true savior, He saved me and death tried to wrap me in the grave. I could have died numerous times cancer, breaking my back, car accident, drug addiction.... Christ has delivered me and made me new again so that i dont have to face the second death (eternal damnation) and it wasnt my time because i still had a purpose to accomplish in life for God. If i can be saved then you can to. He died on the cross for everyone who would beleive in him, he died for our sins:

John 6:35 (NIV)

35 Then Jesus declared, “I am the bread of life. He who comes to me will never go hungry, and he who believes in me will never be thirsty.

John 8:12 (NIV)

12 When Jesus spoke again to the people, he said, “I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life.”

John 10:9 (NIV)

9 I am the gate; whoever enters through me will be saved. He will come in and go out, and find pasture.

Romans 5:8 (NIV)

8 But God demonstrates his own love for us in this: While we were still sinners, Christ died for us.

2 Corinthians 5:21 (NIV)

21 God made him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in him we might become the righteousness of God.

John 3:16 (NIV)

16 “For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

Ecclesiastes 7:20

"There is not a righteous man on earth who does what is right and never sins."

1 John 1:8

"If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us."

Micah 7:19

"You will again have compassion on us; you will tread our sins underfoot and hurl all our iniquities into the depths of the sea."

There is much more than beleiving we must turn away from our sins, seek Gods will and his wants and needs, seek his will for us trusting our lives in his hands. Stop being selfish and seek Gods needs and will for you. We all must stop being selfish and we must grow in Gods word because he teaches us how to live and what to stay away from.

2 tomothy 3:16

"All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness,"

Remember we are saved by the GRACE of God not by what we did his mercy is so great and love that we are saved by his grace. Repent and ask God to forgive your sins admit your a sinner and that you seek his will, submit to him. Its not as hard as you think but it takes dedication and commitment to follow Christ soon you will learn Jesus Christ is all you need and want in your life like i have through my EXP.

Source(s): gotquestions.org or you can read "purpose driven life" by author rick warren
  • Jack

Yepp

No, nor do I believe in the need for a savior.

It's depends who you're talking to. To the Christians, yes. To the other religions, no.

yes and you should believe in him even if things are going bad for you.