Brody F asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

I shaved my pubes...immediately regretted it?

I shaved last night, aparently not close enough since I had "stubble" from the beginning. It was only growing in at the very bottom of the shaft (sides, top) and a little bit at the bottom of the base. It only grew in for the first time around May. When will it grow back, and what else should I expect?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Expect to itch down there like hell and it will grow back soon Mines takes about a month and a half to grow back in fully. But what you said it was not a fully grown down there then about 2 to 3 weeks

• 1 decade ago

you should take care not to scratch when it itches there coz if u scratch than u will be prone to have fungal infections. also try to keep the part dry by applying talcum powder, wearing cotton underwear or using tissues in there. Don't worry about when it'll grow back, it'll take around a month (hope ur girl will like the new look). try not to shave it next time coz the hair down there... is protective.

• 1 decade ago

Probably itch like a Mother. It starts to grow back right away.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

id u shaved completely then expect alot of scratching and burning and it will grow in along time

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It will itch for about a week, but it grows back pretty quickly. We all make this mistake once!

• 1 decade ago

damnnn sucks for u just stay low and keep your legs moving lol

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

wax next time?

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.