earth science homework need help?

What are the main components of the Earth's atmosphere?

What is climate?

please help me :)

• Bella
    Favorite Answer

Atmosphere composition

Nitrogen 78.1%

Oxygen 20.9%

Argon 0.9%

Carbon dioxide, Methane, Rare (inert) gases 0.1%

Air also contains a variable amount of water vapor, on average around 1%.

Climate definitions:

The meteorological conditions, including temperature, precipitation, and wind, that characteristically prevail in a particular region.

A region of the earth having particular meteorological conditions: lives in a cold climate.

The atmospheric air of the Earth is a mixture of gases with the main components being: nitrogen, oxygen, argon and carbon dioxide. It further contains traces of the other inert gases helium, neon, krypton and xenon.

Climate is the average weather usually taken over a 30-year time period for a particular region and time period. Climate is not the same as weather, but rather, it is the average pattern of weather for a particular region. Weather describes the short-term state of the atmosphere.

The weather in some location averaged over some long period of time; "the dank climate of southern Wales"; "plants from a cold clime travel best ...

The prevailing psychological state; "the climate of opinion"; "the national mood had changed radically since the last election"

wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

nicely enable me only whip out the ole McDougal Littell Earth technological awareness e book I unquestionably have in my closet o wait, maximum human beings answering this have not got your textbook the questions may be great