Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How much weight do you think i can lose if I do this?

I currently weigh around 110 and i want to lose some weight but mainly get stronger and look toner. I was wondering if I do this for 2 weeks, will I see any changes? By the way I am 4 feet 11 inches tall. I don''t look chunky, just average.

Stretch

30 pushups

60 weight lifts (not that heavy)

150 situps/ccrunches (i vary them and stop in between)

30 lunges

30 squats

10 calf lifts

then i jog for 10 minutes.

then i do some stuff that get's my heart pumping for about 20 more minutes.

this usually lasts me about 1 hour everyday.

so if i do this everyday for 5-6 times a week for 2 weeks, will i see changes? i'm kind of impatient. also any recceomendations would be nice thank you!

Favorite Answer

You definitely should see some results within two weeks. Try not to get your hopes up too much though. It takes a fairly long time to get really toned. I did start to notice more definition within two weeks, but it was faint.

However, if you combine your workout schedule with a balanced, healthy diet then I have no doubt it will work within two weeks. If you need tips and advice on a healthy diet feel free to email me.

Hope I helped and good luck!!

Source(s): Nutrition Major

I observed the ebook to be very informative and handy to learn. I've misplaced 17 kilos in 12 days, I'm simply worried that I'm wasting an excessive amount of weight, too speedily. I will admit I have not adopted the advisor precisely. I'm no longer sticking flawlessly to the indexed meals and meal plans (however normally) and doing little or no activity, however the weight maintains flying off. It evidently works and if I'd adopted it precisely I feel it might scare the residing daylights out of me in view that of the quantity that I'd lose. So thank you once more for the knowledge. I've in no way bought some thing like this earlier than in view that they're more commonly stuffed with trash, however 3WD has been a nice shock. Get began in these days!