Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthGeneral Health CarePain & Pain Management · 1 decade ago

My Bones are cracking?

I am a 26yr physically active female and since I can remember, about 7, probably earlier, my bones crack. When I walk, my feet involuntary crack, when I take a deep breath my upper back cracks, my hips cracks, etc. It is not painful when this happens, but I am concerned if this is normal or should I see a doctor about this. Also, my mother feet cracks when she walks, so I don't know if its hereditary. Can someone give me some advice on what this might be?

Favorite Answer

My bones crack all the time. It can be embarrassing and my friends joke about it, but it is who I am, I am noisy. While I do have my fair share of medical problems, there is nothing wrong that is causing my bones to crack. Some people say that since I am so thin it is easier to hear them crack, and I do have joint inflammation which can add to it I think. But it isn't going to harm me. Hope this helps.