I need help planning my 15th birthday party...?

can anyone at all help?

id like to have a sleepover..

but im not sure what we would do , or if we should go camping.. or if we should have it here or at a hotel or where..

my birthday parrtys in 20 days and i need to know some ideas,

im opend to anything .. it just cant be too too much..

as you can see .. i have NOTHING.

thanksss

.. ps - games and ideas and themes could help too

:)

Favorite Answer

Hey I'm throwin my 15th in 2 weeks too! So wat I'm doing is having a photo shoot in my back yard I'm taking tons of pics while my friends pose it's gonna b alotta fun :)

If ur crews not into that go for a dance party or Hawaiian luau or beach party there r so many great ideas out there try birthdaypartyideas.com it's really helpful

Hope I helped :) *:}* happy birthday* {:*

i am a fourteen year old girl about to be fifteen so i can answer this one you need to if you can have some guys there of her choice for an hour or two and once they leave put in a girl movie have lots and lots of food and manicure pedicure stuff some games for teenagers and mud masks....

you could do like a camp out, in ur backyard, make s'mores en stuff like that, or u could stay inside, and have like a totally girly party, watch a romance-comedy, do makeovers

get bret michaels to perform.

hell even let him join the sleepover.

make sure he doesnt get hit by a falling stage after his performance

pool parties are always fun, or even a day at the lake.

go to a theme park its always fun der...

-80'S OR RETRO THEMED PARTY ;; JUST CHILL OR RELAX ND MINGLE [[U HAVE TO HAVE GOOD FOOD FOR THIS]

-BEACH PARTYYYY [[BRING BBQ OR GILLED STUFF ; HOTDOGS , CHICKEN , RIBS , FRIES , ETCC]

HAVE LIKE A GAME OR SOMETHIN .

-MASCARADE THINGiiE

-WATER GUN FIGHT OR WATER BALLOON FIGHT [[BALOON IS FUNNER TO ME]